Now I'm unemployed, I'm watching more TV, any recs or anyone want to talk?
- Sense8 - Intriguing, didn't get they were all the same age till the end, loved the orgy in the pool (LOVED it), Freema Agyman!, had some issues with the intense violence and bringing a rocket launcher to a gun fight aspect, glad the manic pixie dream girl got to save the day, though it would have been nice not to fade to black while she did it
- Jessica Jones - noir tropes, revisited. Her agency is magnificent by the end, and Luke Cage, rowr
- Daredevil - during the gratuitous violence, I played Torus (Tetris in a circle). I do like an evil mastermind who loves his mother.
- Top of the Lake - avoided a lot of clichés and reveled in some of the others (the female hippie commune). I liked Elisabeth Moss a lot. The middle kept me guessing but the end was pretty formulaic, not much mystery.
- How To Get Away With Murder - I like the ensemble and the way the characters got revealed, even the frat-boy-type has some redeeming characteristics. And the plot unfolding as well. I hate the fraughtness of the whole thing, every episode threatens them all existentially, I get bored after a while.